ad _

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Samsung ETA-P10JBEGSTA Galaxy Tab Detachable Multi Travel Charger with USB to 30 Pin Data Cable – Black. Review







The specs of ‘Samsung ETA-P10JBEGSTA Galaxy Tab Detachable Multi Travel Charger with USB to 30 Pin Data Cable – Black.’ are:



  • Manufacturer: Samsung

  • Product Dimensions: 4.7×2.8×1.3 inches

  • Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds


Here are some REAL customer reviews:


“Great”


Bought a used tablet and it came with the wrong (I found out) charger so it took hours upon hours to charge. When I found out I had the wrong charger I looked for the best price online which was through Amazon.com of course. It meets and exceeds my… Read more


“I need this”


I love these chargers and I have extra so if I miss place one, I can find another one and have extra Read more


“Not the same as factory Samsung”


This does not charge may tablet the same as the factory one. Bought this for work but it does not charge properly. Keeps shutting off an on and charages really slow. ( Like in almost not at all) Read more






Get Samsung ETA-P10JBEGSTA Galaxy Tab Detachable Multi Travel Charger with USB to 30 Pin Data Cable – Black. at the best price available today.