The specs of ‘Pitstop Furniture GP1000R Grand Prix Red Chair’ are:
- Manufacturer: Pitstop Furniture
- Product Dimensions: 52.5×27.5×22 inches
- Shipping Weight: 62 pounds
Here are some REAL customer reviews:
“Love it”
Bought this chair for my repair bench, I spend hours sitting there at a time. It is a stiff chair, but is very comfortable. I'm planning on getting one for my desk next. Read more
“Can’t seem to get a chair that’s not broken in the box…….”
I ordered this chair for a fathers day gift. The 1st one that showed up came as the back only. The second box with all of the parts never showed. Amazon sent a replacement (number 2) and it arrived with both boxes but was damaged. There was a return label… Read more
“Great chair, horrible shipping”
The chair is amazing, I get compliments from everyone who sees it. However, be aware it is a two part shipment, with the base in one box and the seat in another. It took 4 separate shipments and multiple returned bases to actually have a full chair to put… Read more
Get Pitstop Furniture GP1000R Grand Prix Red Chair at the best price available today.